Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HD Foundation!


So, I decided to try Make Up Forever's HD Foundation last week, and let me tell you, I love it!! I have been using DiorSkin Nude for a year or two now, but I think I am officially changing. The consistency of this foundation is so silky and smooth, it feels as though you have nothing on, yet provides full coverage of any imperfections. The only downside I can think of is that there isn't an SPF component. My advice on that is that you shouldn't be relying on your foundation for broadband sun protection, because SPF 12 is not adequate. You should be using a moisturizer or sunscreen by itself at a minimum of SPF 30. I don't care if it's winter or cloudy, it is always so important to protect your skin!! Stay safe, and let me know if you try this foundation, and your thoughts. I picked it up at Sephora!!






No comments:

Post a Comment