Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The BEST Mascara (Unexpectedly)

Best Mascara Alert!!!
I have tried sooooooo many different products along the years (mostly at my favorite store, Sephora)- Lancome, Dior, Chanel, Givenchy, Buxom, Maybelline, to name a few, and was quite loyal to Dior Show, but I have to tell you, none really stack up to, yes, CoverGirl's Lash Blast. This was passed along to my by a friend to try out...at first I was hesitant since I am not that into the drugstore brands, but, this is really great mascara. So great infact, that I gave my friend a tube, who is a high end make-up aficionado, and even she agrees that this is one product done right by CoverGirl. It instantly adds volume to your lashes while separting them, to avoid the clumpies! Check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment