Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Current Acne Fix

This acne clearing lotion has been my recent savior!! Dr. Dennis Gross created this lotion to put a stop to blemishes without irratiting your skin. One thing I like about it aside from getting rid of zits fast, is that it is invisible once you smooth it on. I originally received this product as a sample from Sephora. Being that I have had severe issues with my skin as of late, I was extremely hesitant to introduce any new products to my already aggravated skin. However, this product had no negative side effects, and even cleared up what I had. I highly reccommend it. Check it out here!! I know the price is a little steep at $32, but it's a small price to pay for clear skin without irritation or that annoying bleaching effect that other benzoyl peroxide products leave behind (even on towels :/!! ) I will definitely be trying other products by Dr. Gross.




No comments:

Post a Comment